Wednesday 11 March 2009

My Own 21st Century Kid

My two year old...
In her short life, she has only used Skype to talk to her grandparents.

She sees computers in ordinary things. A play garage becomes a computer station to her as she pulls up a chair and works at her 'computer.'

She builds them out of Legos.

And finally I found kid headphones for the plane. Trying them out here (big hit!).

What I wouldn't do for a kid-friendly Kindle for traveling with big color pictures and big font. Maybe someday soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My girls (ages 2 + 4) love the computer - for games, for stories, for music. We haven't traveled with them (by plane) by we always have podcasts and on-line books for them to "read" in the car. Which headset did you go with? Enjoy your travels!

Popo and Nana and Gong Gong and Granda said...

That's our 21st century grand girl. Hooray for Skype too.