Friday 13 April 2007

Why TLC?

The idea for creating a blog called Tech-Library-Classroom, or TLC, comes from my own journey as a classroom teacher now entering the field of library media. Since technology is becoming such an important part of both the classroom and the library, I have been searching for easy and authentic ways to integrate all three elements. My idea is to have this blog become a place to go for integration ideas, book recommendations, and easy-to-use instructions about various technology you can use in your personal life or your classroom. Another discovery of mine along my own journey is that jumping into technology can be a very humbling experience, one where we can feel overwhelmed and downright befuddled by how to do something involving so many seemingly complicated steps. I'd like to break those steps down to make them more accessible. So...shall we begin...?

No comments: