Wednesday 26 November 2008

Great Reads!


At Learning 2.0 in Shanghai, I remember talking with a group of librarians about blogging, and a comment that stuck in my mind was, "What do I have to say that anyone wants to hear?" Ever since, I've been planning a beginning blogging for librarians session in my head about how to get started and all the things that librarians do have to say.

Enter the perfect starter blog for librarians: book recommendations. We do it all the time anyway, why not put it on a blog to share with others? Everyone appreciates a recommendation, it gets people talking and reading, and most of us love the beauty of book covers.

I've created a new blog called Great Reads! It's my way of communicating with students, teachers and parents about fabulous books I find.

Image above is from my newest FBA alphabet book, a gorgeous read for any age!

No comments: