Wednesday 9 March 2011

Cool Tools

Every Monday and Wednesday after school, Chrissy and I run after-school tech sessions. And while we generally focus on any and all tech questions, we have been thinking of ways to expand our offerings and share some fun tools to try in the classroom. Today was our first "Cool Tools" session, and I made this quick speech bubble photo of us using Big Huge Labs (LOVE this site--use the 'captioner' selection when you scroll down).

I sent the photo out as the body of the email letting teachers know about the session, and we had such a lovely response. Such a fun way to make your message stand out in this age of email overload.

1 comment:

By Amy said...

You are the second person who has sung the praises of Big Huge Labs, so I'm off to check it out.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, btw. Another book that I would recommend is Jackie's Gift, also by Sharon Robinson but illustrated by E.B. Lewis.